To our valued patients:
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming some of our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing that remained the same is our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been the top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
- Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Ontario Ministry of Health, Toronto Public Health, and the Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
- You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area for you to use as needed.
- We require all visitors to the clinic to wear face covering or mask, if you do not have one it’ll be provided for you by the reception.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Hospital grade air purifiers with HEPA-Rx filters have been installed in each operatory in order to remove pollutants such as bacteria and viruses and sterilize the air throughout the office.
- Plexiglass barriers have been placed in the front reception counter to ensure maximum protection for our staff.
- All staff members are screened daily for COVID symptoms and temperature checks to ensure your safety.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 416-497-0119 or visit our website at www.VincentHuangDMD.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Vincent Huang and Team